60-minutes to success! Participants take a short and insightful behavioral assessment at the beginning of the class that identifies their preferred working style. Using this as a basis for our conversation, we cover the following:
- How each participant adds value to the team
- How each participant can be best utilized within the team
- Communication and motivational differences
- Best working combinations and potential conflict areas to be aware of
The COVID-19 pandemic has created sudden changes in how organizations and employees work with each other and engage remotely. Our “Understanding your Virtual team: Strengthen your Relationships” workshop is designed to enhance participants’ abilities to understand each other, communicate effectively via technology platforms, and collaborate as a high-functioning remote team.
This program is filled with humorous examples that keep the group entertained while solidifying the key concepts. By the end of the program, participants will have reference materials that they can use in the future, and a common language to work better. The course will:
- Give each participant a chance to reflect on their strengths and challenges while highlighting what we need to be aware of when working together in a remote environment.
- Focus on the motivation that drives each of us independently
- Understand how you can get better work “with your opposite” in the virtual world
This behavioral assessment is a fun way for teams to get to know themselves and each other. They can laugh together about some of their quirks that have been “hidden in plain sight.”
Our feedback from our DDRs was very positive. They loved the ability to get into small groups and see their co-workers and talk thru personality traits. It has been over 1 1/2 years since we have been together. Our RVPs (Regional Sales Managers) were excited about the DDR comments and recognize they could benefit from additional sales training on personality and other items. Energy level and engagement with the group were off the charts. Steve did a great job linking ‘The Challenger Sale’ into the presentation and using ‘our’ words to describe things.
Our group as a whole enjoyed the training quite a bit. It was very organized and the most fun was during the breakouts and the interactivity of the session in general. We are looking forward to diving deeper into the content, that will come with subsequent sessions with our trainer, Steve. We rated Steve a 5 out of 5 for his presentation!