Running effective meetings requires excellent planning and communication skills training. This one-day professional training program will focus on critical working meetings; how to ensure that these face-to-face gatherings maximize the cumulative energy, commitment, and talents of those engaged to meet important goals and specific outcomes.
The meeting management workshop will:
• Ask the fundamental question for a successful meeting; what’s the desired outcome?
• Create Agendas – starting with a solid design and good time management
• Show how to prepare for meetings; from deciding what information to send in advance, to creating a space that will allow the attendees to absorb the information
• Explain why it is imperative that attendees know why this meeting is important to them and how to frame specific goals and the ground-rules for engagement
• Teach how ineffective a meeting can be without the right people in attendance
• Demonstrate how to process on the fly and control the content
• Provide tips for managing dynamic topics and the unexpected
• Teach how to close the meeting on a positive note – with a goal-specific wrap-up, overview of key points, follow-up, action plans (with timelines) and more
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.