Running effective meetings requires excellent planning and communication skills training. This one-day professional training program will focus on critical working meetings; how to ensure that these face-to-face gatherings maximize the cumulative energy, commitment, and talents of those engaged to meet important goals and specific outcomes.
The meeting management workshop will:
• Ask the fundamental question for a successful meeting; what’s the desired outcome?
• Create Agendas – starting with a solid design and good time management
• Show how to prepare for meetings; from deciding what information to send in advance, to creating a space that will allow the attendees to absorb the information
• Explain why it is imperative that attendees know why this meeting is important to them and how to frame specific goals and the ground-rules for engagement
• Teach how ineffective a meeting can be without the right people in attendance
• Demonstrate how to process on the fly and control the content
• Provide tips for managing dynamic topics and the unexpected
• Teach how to close the meeting on a positive note - with a goal-specific wrap-up, overview of key points, follow-up, action plans (with timelines) and more
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
Since you like this program, you may also consider Conducting Better Virtual Meetings as a remote option!
The program was awesome! The facilitator did a very effective job of engaging our employees, challenging their listening and cognitive skills, working together skills, and leadership skills. Our technicians and supervisors were eager to try each new challenge. We got lots of great feedback and appreciation from those that attended (no negative feedback at all).
|Collaboration & Accomplishing Common Goal|
|Individual and Team Development|
|Relationship Building & Networking|
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.