Meetings are necessary for business success, and well-run virtual meetings have become the new cornerstone for many organizations. When all of the relevant preparation steps have been taken, there is nothing more valuable and time-worthy than a well-conducted business meeting.
However, if run inefficiently, meetings can evoke a wide array of emotions for attendees, which can produce uneven results. Mis-managed meetings are often met with reluctance to attend if the experience of the attendees has habitually been haphazard or unproductive.
Great virtual meetings are well thought out and deliver tangible results with clear takeaways and follow-up action plans for the attendees. This remote training on how to run successful virtual meetings will set up both leaders and participants for success by focusing on:
- Using an agenda template in preparation for the meeting to ensure that both the leader and attendees understand the theme of the meeting, and are prepared with relevant materials.
- Identifying the importance of selecting who should be attending any given virtual meeting, as well as identifying when and when not to meet.
- Creating focus-points for participants to walk away with, as well as a clear understanding of assignments, expectations, and timelines.
- Keys to dealing with various meeting diversions ex: individuals who hijack meetings with unconstructive statements and folks who regularly take the discussion off-topic.
- Ten different techniques to generate audience participation while taking into account the various personality and communication styles of the individuals in a meeting environment.
Our team of training professionals, who have collectively worked with remote groups in over 75 countries, will customize your workshop to meet your specific goals and outcomes.
We conduct an assessment before your program to ensure the training meets the specific needs of your group. They are just starting to navigate the virtual environment, or have already been using various virtual tools and need guidance.
We also offer a 60-Minute version of this program called Virtual Meetings Tune-Up.