As our presentations to clients and our staff move to virtual platforms, we struggle with how we can connect with them effectively.
Using the “flatness” of video as our presentation medium makes it increasingly challenging to be able to make a lasting impression. So what can we do in our presentation to make sure that we’re delivering information in a compelling and impactful way?
Our clients and colleagues are also experiencing “Zoom fatigue,” where presentations all tend to blend, and people have a tough time remembering the information from the presentation when they reflect on it the next day.
With our Virtual Presentations workshop, you will earn what you can do in your presentations to make sure that you’re delivering information in a compelling and impactful way. In this course we cover:
- Virtual “Platform” skills and the psychology of trust. Discover how we can establish meaningful connections with our virtual clients
- Crafting a compelling and attention-grabbing opener
- Making Your Presentations Memorable
- Designing a Virtual Presentation or working with an existing PowerPoint deck to create coherent transitions
- Creating engagement with your client throughout the presentation
- Closing Strong
Whether you have been presenting for years or are new to the presentation field, you will leave with new techniques that you can add to your “tool belt.”