60-minutes to success! Our “W.F.H – Work From Home!” workshop is the 60-minute version of our “Managing Your Time at Home” workshop.
The concept of working at home has been established within some organizations for years. Others have only had the past few weeks to adapt to it. With no instructions manual on how to do it effectively, everyone is trying to find the right balance.
We face this challenging transition while adapting to the other new realities of our homes, from partners who are also working from home to kids that some of us are homeschooling, and plenty of distractions from housework to social media to Netflix. In this 60-minute course, we provide the instruction manual to provide answers to participants on:
- How to deal with home interruptions
- Techniques to avoid procrastination
- Giving ourselves a better sense of satisfaction
- Ideas for dealing with stress
This course will focus on the skills necessary to get a better handle on your day, with proven tips and methodologies to help make your home office space a productive and successful environment. We will focus on:
- Distinguishing between tasks that add value and tasks that have an artificial sense of urgency
- Maintaining the boundaries of work and personal life, including routines and techniques to separate yourself from the two worlds mentally.
- How to close each day with a plan for building a successful tomorrow
- Participants create a plan in the workshop for their next few days, focusing on planning for a realistic day – not an idealized one.