60-minutes to success! Our “We’re All Virtual: Now What?” workshop helps you adjust and thrive in our new virtual world as your team transitions from the office to their homes. Here’s how to adapt to the new normal.
The challenge is what worked when we were all together, and what works now isn’t always the same. Groups struggle with task completion, relationships, and the inability to stand up and talk with someone directly.
The good news is that studies have found that virtual teams located in similar time zones can be more effective than teams that are in the same building but located on different floors – if they have the right tools. This foundational course lays the groundwork for making your virtual team efficient and covers topics such as:
- Creative ways to keep your group connected
- Keeping track of shared tasks
- Technology tips for working together better
- Templates that can be used by the entire group
Our “We’re All Virtual: Now What?” workshop is a custom workshop that will give you and your remote team a roadmap, while helping you organize yourselves to move forward more efficiently – and with fewer potential conflicts. This workshop focuses on:
- Methodologies that the group can use in future meetings, including but not limited to Team Charters, Tools to Assess Buy-In, Sharing of Best Practices, and How to Address Conflict.
- Individual reflection on participants’ values, and exploration of how a mutual understanding of these values can make the difference between triggering conflict and managing tasks as a team effectively.
This course utilizes the trainer’s insights and merges them with the group’s experience and expertise.