Emotional Intelligence Training
When applied in an organization, a company with proper Emotional Intelligence training is one in which each employee has a better understanding of how he or she can manage emotions more effectively while taking responsibility to contribute to his or her fullest. This is another great professional development workshop for your team.
Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power of our wide-ranging field of emotions, tapping into our own emotional quotient as a source of energy and a guiding influence.
The application of E.I. at work can create a culture of trust, exceptional “internal customer” loyalty, enhanced social awareness, and honest and open communication. In this workshop, each participant will gain a better understanding of E.I. as a tool for personal and professional growth as it taps into the basic understanding of human emotion and motivation.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
• Explore the business & scientific cases for Emotional Intelligence
• Teach the building of exceptional organizations: Six Components of E.I.
• Discuss ethics, standards, strategy and dealing with reality
• Look at assessing your emotional quotient (E.Q.) and the applications for E.Q.
• Explore how to achieve long-term measurable change
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this training program may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Client Comments: Scroll down for more
"Wonderful! We had such a good time, and our teambuilding facilitator was excellent. We always have lots of laughs and learn a lot about each other."April - HealthSouth
Program Length:One Day
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Understand the impact of Emotional Intelligence on leadership, organizations and individual professional growth.
- Create a culture characterized by trust, openness, and application of ethical values and standards of excellence.
- Learn the six components of Emotional Intelligence and their effect on our lives.
- Measure, explore and identify personal strengths and vulnerabilities related to EQ.
- Connect the elements of EQ to functional goals and imperatives.
- Discover, assess and implement the Three Driving Forces of Competitive Advantage.
- Develop an EQ-in-Action Plan resulting in demonstrable and measurable change.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.