DiSC is an acronym that stands for Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness. It is a widely-used psychometric tool categorizing human behavior. Each letter signifies distinct traits, aiding individuals in understanding communication styles and interactions. In this eye-opening DiSC workshop, your group will be introduced to the DiSC Model. Working from a solid foundation of mutual understanding and respect, this engaging DiSC workshop will help participants learn how their own behavioral and communication styles correspond to others and how the management of those styles can significantly impact the overall success of the group.
The renowned DiSC Model provides the nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral styles across 4 primary dimensions. This popular professional development DiSC workshop, designed to evoke self-discovery, serves as a vehicle for open discussion and conversations that will transcend participants’ professional lives.
Using the DiSC Profile tool, participants will be introduced to a practical DiSC workshop framework for understanding the behaviors of others and how to best utilize these relevant differences in the workplace.
THE POWERFUL DISC WORKSHOP WILL:
• Identify the existing strengths of the group and explore avenues for development
• Teach individuals to identify and appreciate the traits of their peers
• Show how it is possible to adapt our own behaviors in the workplace
• Show participants how an overplayed strength can be a weakness and how to work on finding an advantageous balance
• Replace poor habits and patterns with empowering strategies for communicating
• Minimize unproductive conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this DiSC workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
Remember, by investing in a DiSC workshop, you’re investing in your team’s success!