In this eye-opening workshop, your group will be introduced to the DiSC Model. Working from a solid foundation of mutual understanding and respect, the DiSC assessment team building will help participants learn how their own behavioral and communication styles correspond to others and how the management of those styles can significantly impact the overall success of the group.
The DiSC Model provides the nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral styles across 4 primary dimensions. This very popular professional development workshop, designed to evoke self-discovery, serves as a vehicle for open discussion and conversations that will transcend participants’ professional lives.
Using the DiSC Profile tool, participants will be introduced to a guiding framework for understanding the behaviors of others and how to best utilize these relevant differences in the workplace.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
• Identify the existing strengths of the group and explore avenues for development
• Teach individuals to identify and appreciate the traits of their peers
• Show how it is possible to adapt our own behaviors in the workplace
• Show participants how an overplayed strength can be a weakness and how to work on finding an advantageous balance
• Replace poor habits and patterns with empowering strategies for communicating
• Minimize unproductive conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
Our DiSC workshop was a great and extremely organized event! Our facilitator Stephanie was perfect for us. Very outgoing! We learned more about each other’s working styles to better communicate and connect. It was fun finding out the “do” and the “don’t” and having fun with it. Everyone had a great time – I recommend DiSC for every team!!