DiSC Profile Workshop
Working from a solid foundation of mutual understanding and respect, the DiSC Profile Workshop will help participants learn how their own behavioral and communication styles correspond to others and how the management of those styles can significantly impact the overall success of the group.
The DiSC Model provides nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral styles across 4 primary dimensions. This very popular professional development workshop, designed to evoke self-discovery, serves as a vehicle for open discussion and conversations that will transcend participants’ professional lives.
Using the DiSC Profile tool, participants will be introduced to a guiding framework for understanding the behaviors of others and how to best utilize these relevant differences in the workplace.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
• Identify the existing strengths of the group and explore avenues for development
• Teach individuals to identify and appreciate the traits of their peers
• Show how it is possible to adapt our own behaviors in the workplace
• Show participants how an overplayed strength can be a weaknesses and how to work on finding an advantageous balance
• Replace poor habits and patterns with empowering strategies for communicating
• Minimize unproductive conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Reviews: Scroll down for more
"I wanted to reach out to you to express my sincere appreciation for the efforts of your team in facilitating our most recent HR leadership session; DiSC Workshop. They were terrific and very instrumental in the upcoming project planning work that we have ahead of us… great personalities, high energy and very knowledgeable. Congratulations on job well done."Dolph - Hasbro
"Your DiSC Profile Workshop was engaging and insightful for our staff. We learned a lot about our colleagues and ourselves. This will help us as we continue to strengthen our culture and climate."La Shawn - Principal, Palmer Elementary School
Program Length:3 - 4 Hours
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
- Individual and Team Development
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Fun & Engaging Interaction
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Improved relationships among coworkers, managers and reports.
- Overall communication is improved, increasing productivity.
- Increased overall effectiveness of group meetings and interactions.
- A shared language among team members balanced individuals, therefore, a balanced group.
- An appreciation for colleagues.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination, program design, and an experienced professional trainer. Materials for this program are extensive so please add $75 per participant.