Crime TEAM Investigation
Crime TEAM Investigation is a high-tech, crime-solving, corporate team building program where your group is formed into crime teams who compete to solve a murder. This fun and unique problem-solving event promotes process improvement, resource management, and more!
After receiving their iPad, teams use our proprietary app to earn the clues needed to unravel the mystery by completing trivia and photo missions. In addition, studying the video clips will move them one step closer to solving the crime.
After the CTI teams have honed their sleuthing skills by going through the Witness Observation Challenge, they receive all the relevant information about the case, and the race to solve the murder is on! Your teams will start their crime scene investigation team building activities at one of our three crime stations.
At the Forensics Lab, teams analyze DNA packets and pull fingerprints from the crime scene evidence.
The Computer Station allows the teams to fine tune their skills using the latest crime-fighting technology.
In the Interrogation Station, they question suspects by utilizing what they’ve learned.
Once all the evidence has been analyzed, teams present their version of the crime. At the completion of this fun corporate team building program, the team with the most accurate story line will be announced as the winning Crime TEAM Investigators!
To ensure a great experience, aspects of these team building activities may be modified for your group size, group makeup, time available, and other variables.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
"In your Crime Team Investigation, your cast of villains did a remarkable job of making our “investigators” ask the right questions. It fit in very well into the breakout in our meeting that dealt with ask the right question. "L. Sawyer - Loeb & Loeb
Group Size:30 to 500+
Team Size:8 to 10
Program Length:2 to 2.5 hours
Space Requirement:Company office or hotel venue
Team Building Elements
- Trust and Relationships
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Goal Setting
- Planning And Accountability
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Team Building and Process Improvement - From the start, teams will have an opportunity to practice the art of sleuthing and enhancing their investigation skills before being introduced to the “real” thing.
- Resource Management - What do you have available at your disposal to enhance your chances of solving this dilemma? The best teams will be able to fully analyze the evidence while taking advantage of good old-fashioned interrogative tactics to build a strong factual case.
- Presentation Skills - Great presentations start with the end in mind. If your team has put together a solid case after weeding through the gambit of theories, it will all be for naught unless they drive it home with a short compelling argument which leaves no doubt to the guilty party’s identity! Present with passion and win over the jury!
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants (minimum of 30) and includes the team building program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, a professional facilitator and staffing.