Technology creates challenges by allowing us to be contacted 24 / 7, via smartphones, e-mail and cell phones. Shorter deadlines, competing priorities, and global business hours exacerbate the problem.
Our Time Management workshop brings dramatic results and is born of extensive research on the techniques and strategies utilized by successful individuals and corporations.
We provide the tools and resources necessary to place control back into the hands of even the busiest folks at any level of your organization.
This Training Program Will:
• Define “efficient” and “effective” and discuss the importance of each
• Ask participants to ponder the question “Is this the best use of my time?”
• Show how to manage interruptions such as phone calls, visitors, emails, texts, and other time bandits
• Reveal the remarkable impact of a proactive approach to time management
• Accentuate the benefits of long-term planning
• Provide insight into determining whether or not something is “important” or “urgent”
This workshop can be conducted for any group size. Larger groups require multiple workshops or more trainers for the overall event.
To ensure a great experience, aspects of the program may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
Since you like this program, you may also consider Managing Your Time at Home as a remote option!
This program can be delivered as a Hybrid Event.
After the last training session I asked your trainer if he would do a debrief and brainstorming session with the shift leaders. He did, and it gave us some very helpful feedback. Your company is truly professional! You paid close attention to the functioning of each group and the verbalization of comments and questions, usually lead the team members to think harder and out of the box.
|Collaboration & Accomplishing Common Goal|
|Individual and Team Development|
|Performance & Continuous Improvement|
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.