Time Management Workshop
Technology creates challenges by allowing us to be contacted 24 / 7, via smart phones, e-mail and cell phones. Shorter deadlines, competing priorities, and global business hours exacerbate the problem.
Our professional development Time Management skills workshops bring dramatic results and are born of extensive research on the techniques and strategies utilized by successful individuals and corporations.
We provide the tools and resources necessary to place control back into the hands of even the busiest folks in any level of your organization.
THE TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM WILL:
• Define “efficient” and “effective” and discuss the importance of each
• Ask participants to ponder the question “Is this the best use of my time?”
• Show how to manage interruptions such as phone calls, visitors, emails, texts and other time bandits
• Reveal the remarkable impact of a proactive approach to time management
• Accentuate the benefits of long-term planning
• Provide insight for determining whether or not something is “important” or “urgent”
This professional development workshop can be conducted for any group size. Larger groups require multiple workshops or more trainers for the overall event.
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this professional development workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Client Comments: Scroll down for more
"After the last training session I asked your trainer if he would do a debrief and brainstorming session with the shift leaders. He did, and it gave us some very helpful feedback. Your company is truly professional! You paid close attention to the functioning of each group and the verbalization of comments and questions, usually lead the team members to think harder and out of the box."Anna - Pfizer
Program Length:One or two days
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Self-empowerment and the sense that you control your schedule, it does not control you.
- Superior prioritization skills.
- The willpower to say “no” and the ability to recognize and respond appropriately to a variety of situations.
- Techniques to “Take back your day” by managing interruptions and understanding when to delegate when necessary.
- The ability to schedule strategically.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.