Using a unique, interactive approach, this workshop will leave you equipped with the tools, strategies, and stress management techniques to handle pressure and stressors in the workplace and at home, equating to more productivity and improved quality of life.
These positive results will affect long-term stress-related health detriments, including premature aging, hypertension, anxiety and decreased efficiency of the immune system.
Solution-oriented techniques and collaborative exercises produce effects that will transcend expectations. We also share plenty of laughter in this workshop – while exploring the positive effects of happiness to our overall well-being. The result of this engaging program is that you will be ready to handle stress on a 24 / 7 basis!
THE STRESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING WILL:
• Identify the definition of “stress” and identify which types of stress are beneficial!
• Reveal the effects that diet, sleep and exercise have on health and productivity
• Identify proven methods for coping with unhealthy stress
• Allow participants to practice these stress management techniques under even the toughest circumstances
• Examine the importance of humor as it relates to overall health and happiness
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Reviews: Scroll down for more
"The Facilitator was brilliant! Here are a few comments from the nurses: Excellent! Staff will talk about this all year. It’s quite the topic for the whole unit. It was a wonderful experience! Powerful, but at the same time relaxing. Our teambuilding facilitator was hilarious and such a stress reliever. Heartfelt thanks for helping us make the nurses’ retreat such a resounding success. I am looking forward to working with your company again."J.T. - Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
Program Length:3 - 4 Hours
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Increased productivity.
- A positive outlook and refreshed attitude.
- Higher levels of creativity.
- Tools and strategies for coping with stress.
- A grasp of the correlation between health and success.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.