Presentation Skills Training
Our Presentation Skills training workshop will instill confidence in the most timid of presenters while honing the techniques of the most experienced.
Cultivate effective communication, which inspire others to action! It’s no secret that the ability to speak effectively is an asset in any work or public setting.
Research shows that this one skill can be the difference maker to crisp and clear communication while impacting leadership enhancement and upward mobility.
A successful presenter opens doors to countless opportunities. Anyone who is required to share critical business information, compel others to action, or enhance persuasiveness will benefit infinitely from this workshop.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
• The specific skills vital to powerful and compelling presentations
• The difference between “sharing” information and “presenting” it
• Delivering an action-provoking presentation on even the toughest of topics
• Using video as a tool for understanding how your audience perceives you
• Tips for maintaining composure when the unexpected occurs
• Identifying and defining the keys to keeping your audience involved
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Reviews: Scroll down for more
"Your Presentation Skills program was a wonderful addition to this year’s retreat. The facilitator did a fantastic job engaging the team, and wrapping up everything they learned into coherent and useful follow up tips and check lists. Many of our people continue to draw from your lessons, which shows just how effective they are. We were glad to have you participate in our retreat, and look forward to working with you again! "Sheryl - Northeastern University, Honors Program
Program Length:6 Hours
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
- Individual and Team Development
- Performance & Continuous Improvement
- Relationship Building & Networking
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- The models and tools needed to prepare and plan effectively.
- The ability to build rapport with your audience.
- The confidence to use your body and voice as your most effective communication tools.
- The capacity to recognize and incorporate new techniques from other presenters.
- Authority and credibility! Develop the poise and competence of an influential speaker and respected leader.
- How to overcome the pre-delivery jitters.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.