Planet Hollywood® Celebrity SmartHunt®
Our Planet Hollywood Celebrity SmartHunt® is entertainment outside the box! Dinner and a show will never be the same again! No more sitting in a theater watching the show – you’re IN the show with this fun team building adventure available in NYC and Las Vegas.
You’ll start at the fabulous Planet Hollywood restaurant where a famous celebrity look-alike will welcome your group and lead them in a fun icebreaker that will form them into teams. Each team will then be issued Apple® iPads®, loaded with the SmartHunts® app.
After a quick training session, teams will be off on an incredible scavenger hunt filled with fun, food, adventure, and a host of famous celebrity look-alikes! Your iPads will guide the way, tasking you to shoot photos and videos of points-of-interest while quizzing you about Hollywood trivia.
During the hunt, you’ll learn more about your teammates as you share stories and sightseeing opportunities that you’ll be capturing with videos and photos shot from your iPads.
You could spot celebrities like Pee Wee Herman, Beetle Juice, Captain Jack Sparrow, Michael Jackson, Rocky, and Elvis Presley, each of whom have a challenge for your team. But the fun is only starting! After your exciting sightseeing adventure, teams will return to the fabulous Planet Hollywood to mix and mingle with their favorite celebs – and enjoy dinner and drinks!
During your end-of-event party, all the funniest photos and videos shot by your teams will be playing on the big screen. Members of the winning team will all receive award medals – but everyone in your group will receive memories to last a lifetime! Be a true Hollywood insider with Planet Hollywood’s Celebrity SmartHunt!
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Client Comments: Scroll down for more
"Mixing our popular high-tech corporate SmartHunts with Planet Hollywood creates a truly, outside-the-box entertainment experience. We’ve combined an icebreaker cocktail party with a fun iPad SmartHunt, celebrity look-alikes, and an ending dinner party with music and an awards presentation. It doesn’t get any better than that!"
Group Size:30 to 200+
Team Size:8 to 10
Program Length:3 to 4 hours
Space Requirement:Call our Box Office for available room sizes
Team Building Elements
- Trust and Relationships
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Planning And Accountability
- Communication Skills
- Goal Setting
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Interactive and Energizing - This energizing visual exploration will have teams enjoying each others company and making quick decisions while performing as a unit to earn points.
- Problem Solving and Innovation - Deciding as a team the route to take which gives them the best chance to score points in the tight timeframe will showcase the teams planning skills.
- Fun and Fast-Paced - Strengthening of relationships and sharing laughter and smiles will occur while teams cheer and celebrate each accomplishment along the way to success.
Call us for pricing and availability.