Pipeline is a synergistic team development event where participants collaborate to build a large marble delivery system with interconnected segments. Construction materials may include: bamboo, plastic PVC piping, rope and tying materials.
The program beings with a fun and challenging kickoff activity, which will form teams and act as a training component that plays an integral part in the latter stages of this multifaceted event.
Once these critical skills are locked in, each team will carefully plan their building strategy. Communication and collaboration with other teams is essential as marbles must freely travel from one end to the other, aided only by the laws of physics!
Each component of this great program is designed to give participants the opportunity to contribute in the concept, design, purchasing and production of the Pipeline – analogous to a real-world product delivery system.
After an exciting testing phase to expose and correct any inadequate links, participants will witness the very first successful delivery along the entire length of their structure!
To ensure a great experience, aspects of these activities may be modified for your group size, group makeup, time available, and other variables.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
Client Comments: Scroll down for more
"The Pipeline was a great way for our engineers and marketing group to come together and work toward a common goal. Building our team’s pipeline structure was made even more challenging knowing we had to link it to the other two components of the project. Thank you for a well-planned event."Michael - Jacobs
Group Size:30 to 1,000+
Team Size:8 to 10
Program Length:2 to 2.5 hours
Space Requirement:Large outdoor space or very large indoor space (ballroom, gym, or similar large open meeting space)
Team Building Elements
- Trust and Relationships
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Goal Setting
- Planning And Accountability
- Communication Skills
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Hands-On Teamwork - Challenging the group to explore innovative ways to design and build an artistic and successful structure which must act in unison with other teams for success!
- Limited Resources - Succeeding in completing the task with limited materials and resources while guaranteeing a working product.
- Task and Time Management - Good communication, rotational leadership and quick decision making is necessary to finish this complex structure while adhering to quality standards.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants (minimum of 30) and includes the team building program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, a professional facilitator and staffing.