Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
MBTI can radically improve team dynamics by presenting a clear picture of the strengths and benefits associated with specific personality traits, while giving everyone the tools and common language needed to harness individual potential!
Having diverse personalities within a team can be a tremendous advantage to a department or any intact working team. Understanding this asset can enhance productivity while decreasing unproductive conflict.
The professional development workshop MBTI begins with an assessment, which indicates personality preference. It allows each participant to gain an in-depth snapshot of the strength that he or she brings to the team.
When the data is looked at as a whole, it will show the composition of your group and how to use the results to enhance communication while allowing the group leader to develop a preferred style of team management.
THE MBTI WORKSHOP WILL:
• Increase awareness of your team dynamics by identifying the types of personalities that make up your group and demonstrate how awareness of personality styles can translate into positive behavior
• Clearly define personality types so that the terminology can be implemented regularly in the workplace, allowing individuals to address differences respectfully and productively
• Explain thinking, organization, and decision making associated with each personality style and describe how knowledge of learning and communication preferences can affect others
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this professional development workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
Program Length:One Day
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Increased appreciation of each other within the team.
- An understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the personalities of the group.
- Develop better leadership throughout your team.
- Renewed and increased self-awareness.
- Improved communication skills.
- Reduction in unhealthy conflict.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination, program design, and an experienced professional trainer. Materials for this program are extensive so please add $50 per participant.