Managers’ Guide to Business Coaching
This professional development workshop, Manager’s Guide to Business Coaching, explores some of the different feedback techniques and proven coaching and employee training practices that can strengthen relationships, bolster trust and commitment and reap the benefits of open and good-intentioned communication.
Giving meaningful feedback and consistent business coaching are critical responsibilities of all managers, but what is the best way to communicate well-intentioned requests, lessons and suggestions to others?
Various techniques and approaches exist but ultimately, the best managers have a coaching style, which is based on a number of specific individual factors – all of which greatly impact how the information is perceived and managed.
THE BUSINESS COACHING WORKSHOP WILL:
• Explore methods for building trust and acceptance from the person receiving the coaching or employee training
• Demonstrate how to use questions effectively and achieve top performance
• Examine opportunities for continuous timely feedback
• Examine the pitfalls common to coaching and ways to overcome them
• Eliminate unreliable coaching behavior and demonstrate a supportive atmosphere
• Deal with resistance and how to work through push-back from employees
• Utilize case studies and real life work examples
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this professional development workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
To request a quote for this program, scroll down.
"I do not pass out flattery easily, but you were great! What a pleasure to have you facilitate our session. You are the Arnold Palmer of leadership development. Your unique ability to connect with us and make us feel like you were only talking to me was uncanny. You have perfected the art of this connection. Thank you so much for the energy, your sincerity, and the kindness to assist us in the pursuit of getting better."Rob - Bose
"We all thought your Managers Guide to Coaching program was fantastic. Everyone from our CEO down thought it was a huge hit. Thank you!"Elaine - HPT
Program Length:One Day
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Real solutions to pressing issues.
- A 5-step coaching model to be referenced for workplace application.
- Renewed confidence to make the changes necessary with employees.
- A better understanding of how we can partner with others to improve unsatisfactory performance.
- A better idea of how coaching can be combined with other leadership skills to improve the morale and employee performance.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.