Igniting Team Performance!™
Igniting Team Performance! creates a positive, energized atmosphere where everyone participates throughout this exciting team building event. Over the years, we have developed and refined dozens of teambuilding activities for the workplace comprised of icebreakers, energizers, and problem solving initiatives.
Igniting Team Performance, a signature program with a proven industry track record, combines the most impactful team and leadership development solutions in the industry. Introduced as a graduated series of icebreakers and challenges, this sequence creates a process for enhanced communication and team performance. Each session is followed by a short debrief to promote continuous improvement.
• Brainstorming and innovation – groups have the opportunity to be given a task and work together to improve on it.
• Promotes cross sharing of information and defines when it makes sense to share information with colleagues.
• Reveals the benefits of sharing and teaching your co-workers what you have learned.
• Creates the opportunity to talk about defining high-performing teams in your organization.
Igniting Team Performance activities are carefully picked for your group’s goals and outcomes and may include the Kaizen System, Stepping Stones, Group Juggle, Deal Me In, Speed-Line and more! This is a powerful corporate team building activity.
To ensure a great experience, aspects of these team building activities may be modified for your group size, group makeup, time available, and other variables.
"I am happy to report that the feedback from our Igniting Team Performance event exceeded our expectations. The program was rich with opportunities to develop relationships, new learning’s and teamwork, and, as we hoped, was a lot of fun! Please extend our appreciation to the team for developing and delivering a program that was both valuable and enjoyable. I look forward to working with you again."Paul - DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
"Thank you so much for a successful Igniting Team Performance event. The pre-work you did in understanding the goal for the day, and customization really helped make the activity relevant to The Big Picture. I've heard terrific feedback from the participants. I look forward to working with you again."Kristin - Unilever HPC
"I never knew competition could be so fun! With all the Igniting Team Performance activities going on all at once and teams vying to dominate the scoreboard, I saw energy and passion that I have not seen in 9 years with this company!"Kathy - Broadcast Music Industry (BMI)
"I wanted to send a thank you for working with me on the event last night! The clients were so thrilled and the guests had a blast. Your facilitator was great... on time, enthusiastic and great to work with. Megan from my office will be reaching out today with another program, so look for her email. Thanks so much!"Kaylin - Accent on Indianapolis
"I just wanted to provide some feedback on the event whilst it was still fresh. We thought the session went extremely well, everybody got involved, even the staff that I know don’t particularly like these types of events. Both of your facilitators were clear and good fun and helped to make the event a success. I will certainly look to use you guys again as team building for us will be an annual event. Thanks again."Sarah - Phlexglobal
Group Size:30 - 1,000+
Team Size:8 to 10
Program Length:2 to 2.5 hours
Space Requirement:20 sq. ft. per person
Team Building Elements
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Goal Setting
- Planning And Accountability
- Communication Skills
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
- Trust and Relationships
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Get to Know Each Other Better - Everyone will be engaged and energized in meaningful and bonding dialogue while celebrating the completion of fun challenges.
- Enhanced Trust and Respect - Teams will perform best as they recognize the skills and resources necessary for success are present among the team members. The inevitable success from the good intentioned efforts will build trust and respect.
- Challenging and Fast Paced - The sense of accomplishment and ensuing group celebration will ensure that individuals walk away recalling shared key insights and fond memories.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants (minimum of 30) and includes the team building program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, a professional facilitator and staffing.