Conflict Resolution can be the difference between a simple “bump in the road” and lost productivity with long-term animosity in the workplace.
Conflict is a normal occurrence in even the healthiest of work environments. This workshop will introduce participants to proven methods for managing existing issues, while passing on the conflict resolution strategies needed to handle disagreements and discord with respect and professionalism.
A central part of this leadership development workshop will be the introduction of the Thomas-Kilmann Inventory assessment. Using the results of this inventory, the facilitator will show how one’s natural conflict-handling styles can be refined.
In this important professional development workshop, strategies are introduced to engender a workplace culture equipped to handle conflict.
THE CONFLICT RESOLUTION WORKSHOP WILL:
• Initiate dialogue to prevent conflicts from peaking
• Encourage individuals to address rather than avoid conflict
• Utilize the Kilmann Inventory as a tool kit for present and future issue resolution
• Identify the progressive steps that most conflicts follow
• Provide information about when a natural style is beneficial or inappropriate
• Identify proven conflict resolution strategies
• Alleviate the fear, anger, and frustration associated with conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this professional development workshop may be modified to fit for your group size, time availability, and other variables.
"Personally, I walked away with many valuable takeaways, including a newfound appreciation for the strengths of the individuals in this group and a stronger belief in our ability to pull together (even through our differences) and met and exceed our goals. I am confident that you and I achieved the goal of making them want to come back for more."John - Bose
Program Length:One Day
Space Requirement:Varies according to your group size. Classroom Style or Rounds.
Goals, Outcomes and Debrief Topics
- Prevented loss of productivity.
- Decreased “blow out” level conflicts.
- An informed group that can identify and negate conflict.
- A higher functioning group.
- Increased communication.
- Diminishment of stress.
- Recognition that conflict is natural in any team.
Pricing varies depending upon the number of participants and includes the Professional Development program, prep, production coordination and all materials, program design, and an experienced professional trainer.